Filing and records management is a vital — if uninspiring — part of any business. Information is a major element in many companies’ competitive advantage, but it can only be utilised if it is available when needed. At the same time, every business can benefit from cutting the wasted effort associated with looking for misfiled information and misplaced files. The same principles apply to both computer and paper records. This training briefing outlines:
• How to organise your business records.
• How to maintain security.
• Archiving for long-term storage.
• How long specific records must be kept.
• And many more tell us what you need to know…