Sage Partner Payroll Basic Software Training
A fundamental course for every Sage Partner Payroll user!
- How to create your payroll company and ensuring that it is set up correctly the first time round.
- How to create and link Cost Centres, Pay Points, Job Codes and Occupations.
- How to create employees and maintaining employee data.
- Setting up, adjusting and processing of leave and leave taken.
- How to set up a payslip for an employee and ensuring that all the statutory transactions are entered.
- Capturing overtime and other additional payment information.
- Understanding and changing transactions to suit specific processing requirements.
- Setting up and processing Electronic Bank Transfers (EFTs). (Applicable for selected countries)
- How to print the payslips.
- Which reports to print at month end.
- How to amend a payslip in the event that a mistake was made.
- Making backups of your payroll information.
- Updating into a new pay period and closing off a month successfully.