We develop the website which fulfil a range of functions that provide information and other facilities tovisitors. These include;
1. General information about the site, prices, location, access information etc.
2. Easily editable section on special events and activities that can be updated by staff
3. Sell tickets for audio-visual show in the visitor Gateway center and other special events
4. Shop / bookings functionality
5. Information and downloadable resources for clients
6. News / blog area which can be updated by volunteers and staff
7. Information and pictures relating to your company history
8. Display pictures and video, hosted by your company or elsewhere e.g. YouTube
9. Information on joining the Society with downloadable application forms, and an area detailing social events, etc. for members that can be updated by staff, including an online booking facility
10. A password-protected ‘members only’ section for your Society members to include a forum and downloadable pdf files of old newsletters
11. Dedicated areas promoting the latter to include details of tenants that can be edited by staff
12. Search engine capability
13. Content Management System (CMS) website will have a backend content management system, such as Joomla; Basic training and a training manual will be delivered to your delegated staff so that they can update and maintain the website. It must be able to generate and send out email notifications (which users can subscribe to) automatically as new content is added to the site in relevant locations (such as new products in the shop, blog posts, etc.) It is important that accurate web statistics are monitored and recorded. Google Analytics is the preferred option but another analytics package would be considered if it is possible for multiple users to access. A clear, accessible method of logging into the CMS is required, including:
Restricted access to the Content Management System, which is easy to use, maintain and update;
Appropriate login/password administration and security to ensure that only assigned editors can approve and edit content.